Over 120 companies exhibited at the last show in 2017 and showcased their latest products and services. For more than 5 years, Indonesia Infrastructure Week has been the industry's meeting place, with hundreds of new products and services covering infrastructure market sectors, Conferences, invaluable networking opportunities, live product demonstrations and much more.
Visitors to last year’s show came from 34 countries across five continents – maintaining Indonesia Infrastructure Week’s reputation as a truly international event. As with all previous editions of Indonesia Infrastructure Week, the event attracted highly-motivated and highly-relevant infrastructure industry buyers and professionals.
- Meet new and existing suppliers all in one place, to discuss their requirements with new and established business partners
- Discover new products, technologies and solutions for your business
- Get the latest policy, industry and project updates
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends, developments and opportunities across the industry
- Kept a close eye on their competition
- Networking - where else in the Indonesia can you find so many industry professionals from so many countries in one venue?