Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2019 will host a total of 6 -Free to attend- industry conference programmes which will deliver a combined total 3 days of though-leaderships and discussion on the current issues within industry and deliver a tangible solution for attending delegates.
The IIW 2019 Conferences will deliver unparalleled opportunities to generate new leads and cement partnerships with widest spectrum of public and private sector attendees. The new IIW 2019 Conference programmes has been completely re-engineered for Indonesian central and regional governments to examine Indonesia’s infrastructure projects, with a focus on regional as well. Main focus area will include:
2019 Program and speakers list will be updated soon!
- HE. Mr. Airlangga Hartarto, Minister of Industry R.I
- Rasmus Abildgaard Kristensen, Danish Ambassador to Indonesia
- Dr. Ir. Hendra Iswahyudi, M.Sc., Director of Electricity Business Development, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
- Wisnu Handoko, Director of Sea Traffic and Transportation, Ministry of Transportation.
- Bambang Sudiatmo, Head, BPPSPAM
- Ir. Edward Abdurrahman, M.Sc, Director of Settlement Infrastructure Integration, Ministry of Public Works and Housing (PUPR)
- Soegeng Poernomo, Presidium, Indonesian Transportation Society
- Pundjung Setya Brata, Direktur Operasi II, PT Adhi Karya (Persero)
- Stefanus Ronald J., Chairman, AISKINDO
- Priyatno Bambang Hernowo, President Director, PT PAM Jaya
- Mr. Sanny Iskandar, Chairman of HKI
- Winfried Wicklein, Country Director for Indonesia, Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Richard Michael, Indonesia Country Head, UK Export Finance
- Putu Juli Ardika, Director of Maritime Industry, Transportation Equipment and Defense Equipment, Ministry of Industry
- Yurish Wibawa, Project Director 1 Jakarta Operational Area 1, PT Kereta Api Indonesia