IIW 2018 with its 6 concurrent trade shows of InfraRail Indonesia 2018, InfraPorts Indonesia 2018, InfraWater Indonesia 2018, InfraEnergy Indonesia 2018, InfraSecurity Indonesia 2018 and SEIZ Indonesia 2018, provide excellent multiple platforms to meet, network, negotiate and conduct business to new and existing customers. It is the best opportunity for you to position your brand and products at the forefront of infrastructure sectorial buyers, end-users, resellers and potential partners in attendance, and help to establish or consolidate your company’s place within the market.
- Create an unforgettable brand experience to some 16000+ high quality attendees – IIW 2018 with its 6 concurrent trade shows present a unique space to take control of how the Indonesia infrastructure market views your brand and make a lasting impression on your potential customers.
- Generate lucrative, highly targeted business leads - Exhibitors are supported with our unique matchmaking programme (GMP) to make the right connections with targeted groups that include Government, Infrastructure Project Owners & Operators, Infrastructure Contractors & Builders, Traders and Service Providers etc.
- Speed to market (STM) - Reach a large proportion of the Indonesian infrastructure market space within a 3-day time span and increase your share in a market where government (central, provincial & municipal), state-owned enterprises, project owners & operators, project developers & contractors, traders and service providers congregate all under one roof.
- Be where your customers are - Visitors who attend IIW 2018 and all its concurrent and co-located trade shows are looking to find new products and innovations and are already in a buying mindset. Seize the opportunity to excite people about your products and services with face-to-face meetings with key buyers, potential partners and customers. You have to be here when they come looking!
- Anticipate future industry trends - Obtain feedback on your products & services. Discuss the challenges and opportunities of the Indonesia market with peers and learn from local experts on the direction and future industry trends in an Indonesian infrastructure market which is heavily driven by the Government and State-Owned Enterprises.