Pre-register and visit IIW 2017 for your chance to WIN an iPhone X!
This year, all pre-registered visitors to IIW 2017 are invited to participate in an EXCLUSIVE promotion for the chance to WIN a brand new iPhone X. Simply follow the steps below for your chance to WIN!
Pre-register your visit to Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2017 and not only will you avoid lengthy registration queues at this year's exhibition, you will already have completed the first step towards winning a brand new iPhone X
Collect your visitor badge at one of the Self-print Badge Collection Points at the exhibition. Explore the latest infrastructure products and solutions on show from more than 200 exhibiting companies and attend at least one session from our free-to-attend, multi-track Conference Programme. By visiting the exhibition, you are one step closer to winning that iPhone!
The Indonesia Infrastructure Week Global Meetings Programme is a great way to reach out to exhibiting companies before the exhibition and pre-arrange business meetings to take place in a dedicated meetings lounge at IIW 2017. Arrange your meetings via the Global Meetings Programme website, attend at least one meeting in the Global Meetings Lounge, and your another step closer to winning an iPhone X
Once you have completed all of the competition requirements above, you will be eligible to enter the draw to WIN a brand new iPhone X. To complete your entry, simply drop your visitor badge in one of the prize draw boxes, located at the exits, when you leave the exhibition.
1. Only one competition draw entry per person. Competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
2. Competition only open to trade visitors to IIW 2017 who have pre-registered their visit and completed the following actions before and during the event: i) pre-register as a visitor to IIW 2017 via the online registration page. ii) login to the Global Meetings Programme website and pre-arrange business meetings to be held at IIW 2017. iii) collect their visitor badge at the Jakarta Convention Center and be scanned entering the exhibition. iv) attend at least one pre-arranged meeting and be scanned entering the Global Meetings Lounge. v) attend at least one conference session at IIW 2017 and be scanned entering the conference room.
3. Competition is not open to exhibitors, sponsors, or any other attendee of IIW 2017 not classified as a trade visitor.
4. Eligible competition entrants must complete their entry into the draw by depositing their visitor badge at one of the competition draw boxes, located at the exits of the exhibition, no later than 5pm Friday 10th November. Any visitor badges received by the organisers after this time will be invalid.
5. Each entry will be examined for eligibility by the organisers using electronic verification methods linked to the event registration process, Global Meetings Programme, and entrance scanning data from the Meetings Programme Lounge and Conference entrances. All entries deemed ineligible will be excluded from the prize draw. The organisers decision regarding eligibility is final and irreversible.
6. The winner will be selected, at random, from the final total of eligible entries. The winner will be notified by the organisers no later than 15th December 2017.
7. The main prize of one iPhone X will be shipped direct to the winner after being notified. Shipment of the prize is wholly dependent on availability of the prize to be purchased by the organiser and no deadline for receipt of prize can be guaranteed at this time.
8. iPhone X is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
9. Use of the iPhone X image is for illustrative purposes only. Apple Inc. is in no way associated with this prize draw or Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2017 and no inference of their involvement or support of this prize draw or Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2017 should be assumed by any party
"This event allowed me to meet and make contact with people involved across the breadth of the building industry, which will contribute to the ongoing opportunities and growth of my practice."
"There were very informative conference/workshop sessions, well worth coming."
"The expo was a great opportunity to meet partners and colleagues, discuss current initiatives and see the latest innovations. Well worth attending."
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest news and promo regarding this event
PT Tarsus Indonesia
[PT Infrastructure Asia - A Tarsus Group Company]
RDTX Tower 28th Floor Suite 04-05
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio, Mega Kuningan
12950 Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
T: +62 21 5799 1465-6
F: +62 21 5799 1467
Home | Press & News | Terms | Policy
Organized by: PT. Infrastructure Asia - A Tarsus Group Company